Welcome to the 10th Saudi Arabian Section of the Combustion Institute (SAS-CI) Annual Meeting. This year’s meeting will be held on April 12-13, 2020. Venue detail will be provided soon. The theme of the event will be “Combustion Research Towards Low Carbon Mobility and Power”. Any high quality combustion related research is highly encouraged to be shared and presented at this meeting. The sub-themes for this year’s meeting are:
- Climate Change and Circular Carbon Economy
- Engines and Power Generation Systems with Lower Carbon Footprint – including Low Carbon Fuels and CCUS
- Combustion Emissions and Pollutants – Formation and Reduction
- Energy Consumption and Efficiency – including Combustion Efficiency
- Fundamental Combustion Research, Combustion Measurement Techniques, and Diagnostics
- Transport Analysis – Evolution of Transport Technology and Policy
All authors are required to submit an abstract with a maximum of 400 words. Submission of a full technical paper is not required for this meeting. All abstracts should be submitted via the website.
Abstracts relating to both fundamental and applied combustion may be submitted. This includes but not limited to:
- Laminar and turbulent flames
- Spray and droplet combustion
- Combustion measurement techniques, diagnostics and emissions
- Fuel combustion chemistry and reaction kinetics
- Stationary combustion systems and environmental impact
- Reciprocating engine and gas turbine combustion
- Environmental and techno-economical assessment
- Emissions and pollutants
- CO2 emissions and its impact on the environment
- Transports analysis
This meeting will provide a great opportunity to share your research and network with other professionals working the field. We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Information about submission, registration, accommodation, and transportation will be available through this website. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Event inquiries can be addressed to: Fakhar Mehmood